Tuesday 2 March 2010

Formative Reflections

I believe our Formative Assessment was very successful and we feel as though we are coming together as a team.

Personally, I am doing better than I thought I was, yet I need to focus a little more on my blog and updating it with my own thoughts and the key features I pick out from my reference material. I also have some images that need to be scanned (concepts and my research) that I will add at a later date.

I am happy with how my modelling is going, although I feel I have become more of a modeller and texturer during the project, which is not really what I want to do in the future (even though I have enjoyed it).

I will now push on with the fire and water and make sure they look ready for us all to render and composite the piece together.

No comments:

Post a Comment